Thursday, June 01, 2006

Potentially Embarrassing

Hello. What the hey, I'm just gonna throw out some of my deepest inner-most thoughts and see what happens.

READER: So, Foodie, I applaud you on your courageous openness. So tell me, what inspired you to create this blog?

FOODIE: Good question. I was visiting the blacklibrary the other day, and the Book of Merl caught my attention. The Book of Merl (presented as a series of comic strips which can be read in any order) is the sacred text of Merlism, a budding religion. One of the strips asks the question, 'Why?'. The answer is 'Why not?'. If that's a good enough reason to start a religion, it's a good enough reason for me to start this blog.

Also, I like the sound of my own typing.

Also, maybe this will allow me to meet some artistically compatible buddies. Anyone out there want to start a band?

I'm off to shop for a good musical instrument right now.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home