Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Okay, this blog, what is its purpose again? For that matter, what's the purpose of this entity that is Foodie Figtree, which is me? I, Foodie Figtree, serve some purpose as an expression of a side of Lucas's personality that might otherwise not find release. (I wish I could make some posts private.) I feel overwhelmed by all the activity around me. I'm feeling backwash from my operator, Lucas. How do I separate myself from him? I feel his anxiety (about time constraints, for instance). Why should I feel any such anxiety? Am I purely a fictional character? Is it my desire to perform rock music? Do I feel compelled to rock out for reasons different than Lucas's? These questions occur to me, and so I now I want them answered. And I prefer to answer them myself. And I'm sick of my cute-ass appearance, which was given to me for free because my chosen appearance didn't jibe with the decor at Lestat's. So changing my appearance is my next priority. Maybe remaking my image will help clarify my thought process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freya said...

Foodie, how are things going with the appearance change? I have watched with interest over Lucas's shoulder as your image evolved. I found the "cure-ass" appearance a startling change, and it is interesting to know how that came about!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home