Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I've decided to focus this web log. Hopefully that will make it more fun to read.
1) I will start a new, private web log where I can draft without fear.
2) I will review that log on a regular basis (this is the hard part) and select parts that I want to go on to this public log.

I like this idea, because the private log has an advantage other than just being an early, rough draft of the public log: I will be able to search it! I wish I could use Google's technology to search through the overflowing boxes of spiral notebooks up in my closet. That would be awesome. I'll bet my future self will thank me for setting this in motion.

I'm not yet sure exactly what the focus of the public log will be, or how tight the focus will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home