Wednesday, September 27, 2006

EMAC Friends,
I want some help on a project. It's a singing telegram business in Second Life. I think this will make us all fabulously rich. Or not. But maybe it will be fun to work on.
Here's some possible names for the venture. What do you think of:

SLinging Telegrams
Anigrams
HappyGrams
SLappyGrams
NappieGrams
CrappyGrams

The first big goal is to create a portfolio of singing telegrams for different occasions, ie. happy birthday, generic congratulations, I love you honey, Your days are numbered.
Diana had some great ideas, like Romeo and Juliette balcony scene, or a mariachi band. And designing Singing Telegrams in different genres, to cater to different tastes.
We also want a storefront with some fun, laid-back, colorful architecture where hypothetical customers or loiterers can come and choose from existing Singing Telegrams. (I'll just call 'em STs from here.) Hm, ST, add a D at the end for some reason, say, Singing Telegram Designers, STDs for short, catchy? Stupid? You be the judge!

I want help with the following fun activities: writing "fun" scenarios, costume design, building design, acting, scripting, ad nauseum.
Email me at lmj062000(AT)utd.edu if you're interested, and let me know some possible times when we could meet to talk about this, like maybe next week.
Wednesdays and Thursdays are not good for me. All other mornings and afternoons are fairly open.
Oh, and please help us choose a name! Any and all (nice) feedback is appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean Terry said...

This is the best idea I've heard in weeks!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home